The Sirius Group is a forward-thinking and growing business which offers a wide range of services to the built environment. From planning, geotechnical and environmental consultancy, our expertise extends to demolition, remediation, drilling and grouting and civil engineering projects. Our renewable energy assets provide green power to industry across the UK.
Founded in 2003, The Sirius Group is a privately owned Engineering and Consulting group, providing high-quality design, construction and engineering services across the UK. The Group currently employs around 225 people to investigate, design, develop and construct solutions for our clients.
Due to continued growth and projects Sirius Remediation is recruiting a Surveying Engineer to join the Sirius team.
• A key role managing surveying/engineering requirements for Sirius’ North East region
• Working across our North East Remediation team and based from our Durham Office at Russell House, DH7 8HJ.
• Experienced in all aspects of surveying, engineering, ground-modelling and volumetric for earthworks and remediation projects
• Proficient in the use of LSS software, Land Surveying/Setting Out and GPS Machine Control technology
A competitive salary will be discussed at interview.
The Sirius Group offers a number of employee benefits including:
Sirius Benefits+ Scheme which includes:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Reward Me Now savings
• Cycle Scheme
• Tech Scheme
• Life Cover Scheme
How to apply:
To apply, please email your interest and CV to:
Closing date: Friday 27 May 2022
Whatever stage you’re at, Sirius Group can help!
Send us a quick enquiry or call a local office, offices listed below.How can we help?