QHSE Advisor (Yorkshire region)
Founded in 2003, the Sirius Group is a privately owned Engineering and Consulting group, providing high-quality design, construction and engineering services to the built environment. The Group employs around 225 people to design, develop and construct solutions for the remediation of brownfield sites and contaminated land through use of their own cutting edge plant fleet. The Group has become one of the leading specialist remediation companies in the UK and also vastly experienced in related areas such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Consulting, Drilling/Grouting and Demolition.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Advisor in our (Yorkshire region)
We have an immediate requirement for a Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor who will be responsible for providing general and specialist health, safety and environmental advice & support across the Group predominantly in the Yorkshire Region.
The post reports to the Group Head of Health, Safety and Environmental and will involve working in sectors including Site Investigation, Asbestos Removal, Demolition, Earthworks & Remediation, Roads and Sewers and Civil Engineering.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Assist Project Teams in all matters relating to QHSE
• Carry out scheduled inspections, audits and assessments across the Groups sites and offices
• Maintaining, developing and implementing the Health, Safety and Environmental management system including assisting in third party audits
• Producing risk assessments, method statements CPP’s & CEMP’s
• Develop and deliver tailored HS&E-related training
• Assist with the process for assessing and auditing contractors in relation to Health & Safety
• Produce Monthly statistical data, graphs & spreadsheets
• Ensure that HS&E Legislation, policy and procedures are adhered to
NEBOSH Construction Certificate and experience in earthworks and civil engineering are essential requirements. Knowledge of the residential sector would be a distinct advantage.
We offer a good package, holidays, pension and Sirius Benefits to the right person.
The Sirius Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply: please email a letter of application and your CV to:
Closing date: Friday 29 July 2022.
Whatever stage you’re at, Sirius Group can help!
Send us a quick enquiry or call a local office, offices listed below.How can we help?