Associate/Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer (Durham)
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Associate / Principal level geo-environmental engineer based in our Durham office.
Sirius is a multi-disciplinary enabling works company operating in the construction sector across the UK. We currently have a vacancy within our consultancy division for an experienced and motivated individual who will support our current Regional Director. This role offers the right candidate huge opportunity for career development both within our consultancy business and within our wider business interests.
The right candidate would need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Have outstanding personal and client management skills.
• Be experienced in project management (including financial project management).
• Be an experienced geo-environmental engineer and technically proficient in the fields of contaminated land assessment and geotechnical design.
• To prepare commercially aware tenders for geoenvironmental projects.
• Have a first degree in a relevant subject, and preferably a second degree along with chartership of an appropriate professional body e.g. CGeol, CEng.
• Have experience of remediation and/or earthworks design, and preferably have experience working alongside a remediation contractor.
• Have experience of managing a team of engineers on a day to day basis.
• Have experience of negotiating with relevant industry regulators.
Sirius are a forward-thinking and growing business working in the fields of geo-environmental engineering, land remediation and civil engineering with a strong emphasis on staff development. We offer highly competitive salary packages which would be dependent on experience and we’d be happy to discuss this further with candidates. In addition, we can offer flexible working opportunities in addition to our Sirius Plus benefits package. Sirius is an equal opportunities employer.
For more details please contact us at email@example.com
Whatever stage you’re at, Sirius Group can help!
Send us a quick enquiry or call a local office, offices listed below.How can we help?