We are recruiting a Credit Control Assistant
CREDIT CONTROL ASSISTANT – FULL TIME
Sirius is recruiting a Credit Controller to join our ever-expanding group of companies, based at our North East Office, Durham.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Responsible for looking after at least 4 ledgers
- • Chasing debt as and when needed
- • Raising and entering invoices into our accounting system
- • Keeping up to date records on the ledger and raising any statements and reminders on a regular basis
- • Posting receipts accurately
- • Helping with the self-billing side of other ledgers (training will be given)
- • Other finance ad hoc tasks which may be required.
- • Credit Control and Administrative experience preferred
- • Ability to work under pressure
- • Ability to meet strict deadlines and time management
- • Strong numerical skills
- • Sage 200 experience but not essential.
- • 21k + dependant on experience
- • 21 holidays per annum, plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- • Company pension
- • Sirius Benefits +
Closing date: Friday 24 September.