Design and Advisory > Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence
The In-house Sirius team provide advisory support and investigation and assessment services for our clients as they acquire and dispose of land, property and assets.
Our advisory teams work with clients to assess portfolios, individual sites and property assets, providing advice throughout the process and cost and risk advice to be used in the development and /or management of these sites.
The Services we provide during the Pre-Acquisition and Due-Diligence process are:
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 investigation and assessment;
- Environmental liability assessment & risk management advice;
- Ground engineering assessment & risk management advice;
- Development feasibility & concept design;
- Cost, risk and liability assessment and advice;
- Planning & Permitting advice.
- Remediation & Site Development Pricing
Our unique ability to engage our contracting teams during projects, allows us to provide firm cost and risk advice which if required can be fixed for inclusion in site appraisals and land transactions.
This ability to provide “prices” for remediation and site development works, that can be relied upon as projects progress, provides our clients with certainty when they need it and confidence to support their decisions.