Contracting > Site Investigation & Drilling
Sirius provides site investigation and drilling contracting services to clients across the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe .
Our work is a mixture of support to the wider Sirius group and its integrated projects and also direct external commissions.
We work direct to clients in the following sectors;
- Residential Development;
- Commercial & Retail Development;
- Renewable Energy.
We also work alongside civil, structural & environmental consultants, project & cost managers, planners, architects as delivery partners for investigation and drilling.
Using our own plant and equipment we provide high quality site investigation services to our clients for the following project types:
- Land acquisition;
- Brownfield and Greenfield development;
- Contaminated Land Investigations;
- Part IIa investigations;
- Verification and Validation;
- Infrastructure planning and development;
- Buildings, Foundations and Structures;
- Minerals & Mining Resources and Stabilisation;
- Pollution Incidents and Spillages
- Water Resources and Hydrogeology and
- Ground source heat
Our Site Investigation and Drilling teams work alongside our Site Characterisation and Assessment teams, our Engineering and Remediation Designers and our Contracting delivery teams. Allowing us to streamline and accelerate the decision making process within projects, managing risks and adding value for our clients.