About Us > Company Details and Policy Statements
Company Registration Numbers:
- Sirius Remediation Ltd: 04860112
- Sirius Geotechnical & Environmental Ltd: 4676011
- Sirius Demolition & Asbestos Management Ltd: 06675850
- 827 4612 23
This Health and Safety Policy Statement recognises Sirius Engineering Group Ltd’s obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc... This policy statement and health and safety documentation detailing the means of implementing the policy are in respect of Sirius Engineering Group Ltd. And it’s subsidiary companies.
Sirius Engineering Group Ltd. Has a moral and legal obligation to safeguard, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of their employees and anyone who may be affected by the actions of the company, its employees, or as a result of Sirius Engineering Group Ltd’s activities. Sirius Engineering Group Ltd fully accepts their obligations and responsibilities, which will be achieved by:
- Meeting its responsibilities as an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to health.
- Providing and maintaining safe working environments that are without risk to health, safety and welfare. Limiting adverse effects on and adjacent to the area in which those activities are carried out.
- Ensuring all employees play an active part in the health and safety of the company by consulting with them and providing them with adequate information, instruction, training and supervision for them to understand their role within the company.
- Setting standards that comply with relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and welfare with regard to the effect on employees, visitors and the public.
- Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards connected with work activities, processes and working systems.
- Ensuring that hazardous areas are kept secure from the public, employees or tenants, not required to enter the area.
- Ensuring that when new substances, plant, machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction, training and supervision are provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained in a safe condition and is subject to routine and statutory inspections and examinations.
Employees are required to cooperate with the company not only to ensure their personal safety, but also to ensure they are not prosecuted for breach of legislation or have disciplinary action taken against them by the company for breach of company policy.
The company will communicate the Health and Safety Policy to all employees, and it will be freely available to customers, shareholders and the general public. This policy will be renewed annually and updated as required to conform to current legislation.
This policy, supported by Instructions, Procedures and Organisational Arrangements, is to be applied to all activities carried out by the company.
All directors, Managers, Supervisors and Foremen will enforce this policy. The Directors are personally responsible for the health and safety performance of the company and sign this policy statement in acknowledgement of this.
It is the policy of the group to offer an integrated, high quality service to our clients that meets their needs in terms of both commerciality and practicability. We aim to both generate a solution and be instrumental in the implementation of that solution.
We operate a group wide management system that caters for both the consistency that regulation requires us to adhere to and the flair and ingenuity that mark us above our competitors in the market place.
Our commitment to excellence and an ethos of continuous improvement means the Quality Management System is embraced from Board level downwards and we have dedicated a team to the specific task of achieving these standards of excellence.
The Sirius Engineering Group and its subsidiaries are committed to attaining, promoting and maintaining best industry standards in environmental performance across all areas of its business appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
Our aim is to ensure that our products and services are provided with a high degree of environmental sensitivity, and to develop a culture within the Group, where environmental issues are at the forefront of decision making.
We will manage our activities to minimise wherever practicable their effect on the environment. In this we are committed at all levels and within all functions of the organisation to continual improvement and prevention of pollution. We recognise that this will only be achieved through regular monitoring of our environmental performance against objectives regulated by a committed management system.
We will comply with all environmental legislation and will ensure that the company keeps abreast of changes in legislation and any new legislation that is brought about.
We will investigate and identify the risk of pollution arising from any of our activities, products and/or services at the earliest stage in any project. It will be ensured that any identified risk of pollution is either eliminated or effectively controlled and that the project proposals meet or exceed all regulatory requirements relating to environmental matters.